Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Panda Nails

Since I started my adventure with nail art, I can't seem to wear my nails with just plain polish. Hubby would always complain how I stay up late to just paint my nails.. LOL... something only girls can understand :)

Here's what I have on for this week which was inspired by a tutorial done by cutepolish on youtube.  My lil monkey said it's "koko panda" (that's how he says kung-fu panda LOL) haha...  I used Zoya's Dulcinea as base color. Now I understand why it was on clearance when I got it at Trade Secrets... the color is just meh... applies nicely though.  Panda design was done with Sally Hansen Extreme Nails in White On and Black Out.  Highly recommend this line for nail designs as they're so opaque!  And of course, I used my ever trusty ball point pen as dotting tool :)

Panda Nails

Panda Nails

If you notice, the panda faces on some nails are ... err... crooked.  It's hard to center the white dots on the black eyes.  And it's really difficult to make consistent designs on all ten fingernails! Anyhoo... just blabbing :)

That's it for now!

P.S.  I got my QVC package yesterday! Loving the Tarte Glow Your Way to Gorgeous set! Stay tuned for a post on this baby :)

4 comments:

  1. These panda nail arts are way too cute.

    Thanks for stopping by, sharing your thought and feeling on motherhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, how ADORABLE is this?!

    i don't have the dexterity to do this, unfortunately... but you did an AMAZING job! so cute <3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies! i'm getting the hang of it... mastering the less dominant hand is the challenge i need to conquer in the soonest time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaah~ just awesome :)
    I have no patience when it comes to drawing designs, but when I see cute things it almost makes me with I wasn't so lazy and had some patience :P

    ReplyDelete