The set is priced at $49.95 US and $5.95 US for shipping and handling within the States. Shipping to Canada costs some $13+ bucks. It includes:
- Makeup Bag
- Lights, Camera, Lahses! Clinically-Proven Natural Mascara (Retail: $19)
- Maracuja Creaseless Concealer (Retail Price: $24.50)
- Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Peaceful (Retail Price: $25)
- EmphasEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow (Retail Price: $22)
- SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeliner (Retail: $25)
- LipSurgence Natural Lip Luster (Retail: $24)
- Blush Bamboo Brush (Retail Price: $27)
- Eyeshadow Bamboo Brush (Retail Price: $28)
- FREE Deluxe Mineral Powder Bronzer in Park Ave Princess (Retail: $10)
- FREE Sample of Tarte’s Pure Maracuja Oil (7mL)
This set is under item number A218483 and A219234 for Auto Delivery at QVC.com. According to the Muse, the free bronzer and Maracuja oil will be included in the first shipment of your set but not in future deliveries if you you go with the Auto Delivery option. The price is good until July 2. You can get the set to $60 USD afterwards.
Now, tell me if it sounds logical to fall into this trap? Would you have the will power to resist???